Sunday, October 30, 2011

C4T #3

Angela's latest post was about the ipad and how it is being used in the classroom. She talked about some practical applications of it and how teachers are incorporating it in various fields. I commented and told her that we have some ipads in the edm310 class and I told her that I enjoyed using them in school as well.

In her post from this week, Angela wrote about "Waiting for Superman," and why it's not necessarily a good thing. She described how waiting for something to come and reform education just isn't good enough and how we have the tools and ability to act now to initiate reform. I commented and agreed with her saying all we have to do now is suit up.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Josh! Next time be sure to include links if you can. I saw the documentary "Waiting for 'Superman'" and I recently saw another one that I think might be better. You should look up the documentary "Race to Nowhere" which is about the failures of the No Child Left Behind Policy and how the president's new "Race to the Top" program will not only potentially fail, but not change the system as it should.

    ReplyDelete